As its name suggests, this tour just cover some main attractions of Vietnam from North to South. Visit Hanoi and world heritage site of Halong Bay in the North, Nha Trang and Hoi An in the center, and Saigon, Mui Ne in the south. Refresh yourself between wonderful natural landscapes, history, beaches and superb monuments!
- Spend time for relaxing, and refreshing between wonderful natural landscapes and beaches
- Relax in Nha Trang - the beach capital of Vietnam, and explore the interesting Cham architecture and culture
- Take part in interesting activities such as visiting beautiful caves, kayaking or rowing through floating villages, etc
- Discover Hoi An,the ‘Jewel of Vietnam’ by walking through its ancient streets and enjoying the country’s finest cuisine
- Explore a huge diversity of ecosystems, including offshore coral reefs, freshwater swamp forests, mangrove forests, small freshwater lakes,and beaches
- Take a chance to discover the rural areas, learn about farming life, visit fruit gardens/orchards, local works and contact directly with local people
- AC Land transfer
- All sightseeing tickets
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Services charges and government tax
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Halong Bay Cruise program shared in Twin/Double cabin as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- 03 Domestic Flights Hanoi - Danang, Danang - Nha Trang, Nha Trang - HCM (Economy Class)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam visa Approval letter
- International flights & departures taxes
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Other services not mentioned above
Standard package 2*
Price for Standard package 2*
Superior package 3*
Price for Superior package 3*
Deluxe package 4*
Price for Deluxe package 4*
Luxury package 5*
Price for Luxury package 5*
Upon arrival at the airport, pickup and transfer to city center by private car and driver. Check in hotel and then free time at your leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Have breakfast at hotel. We have 2 days for free by leisure activities by yourself such as sightseeing, enjoying local food, shopping… around Old Quarter
Nha Trang is a perfect choice which offer very nice weather & good reasons for travelling! Highlighted places include Hon Mun Island, where you can snorkel and see tropical fishes and the coral, and Hon Tam Island, where you can swim & relax on the beach.
Free at leisure until being picked up and transferred to Nha Trang Airport by our driver for your flight to Ho Chi Minh of about 01 hour. Upon arrival at Ho Chi Minh airport, be welcomed and picked up by our driver to be transferred to Ho Chi Minh Hotel. Check-in and free at leisure the rest of the day. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh Hotel.
Have breakfast at hotel. We have 2 days for free at leisure activities by yourself in the city centre such as sightseeing, enjoying local food, shopping.
- Special request: provide upon request
- What to bring: passport, camera, good shoes + personal medicines
- Transport: A/C vehicles with complementary water
- Flight: Economy class
+ Child under 2 years old: surcharge 20% flight ticket
+Child from 2 to under 8: surcharge 50% flight ticket
+Maximum 01 child sharing room with 2 adults
- Train: Deluxe tourist class, 4 pax/cabin
- Room plan: twin/double sharing (triple upon request)
- Accommodations: subject to change due to tour option and availability at the time of booking
- Holiday surcharge: 10% for Christmas, New Year and Vietnamese Lunar New Year
- Vietnam Visa: required for most of foreigner tourists, contact us if you need visa support.
- Prebooking: Contact us before booking if you are solo travelers or want triple room or have different arrival/departure time