Exists a land where the magic of the time ennobles the beauty shaping it in many different ways. This beauty keeps unchanged over the years and it is reflected in a huge number of traditions, monuments, dishes, buildings, and landscapes. Discover all of those and much more in this tour that includes the legendary Angkor temples, the bright lights of Saigon; tranquil beaches and the magic of Laos’ Wats. This tour perfectly balances cultural immersion with sightseeing and relaxation, which giving you an unparalleled Indochina experience.
- Discovering Vientiane Capital, the attractive and fascinating capital
- Visiting Luang Prabang to see many tasteful accents of traditional Lao Culture
- Discovering the Hue Imperial Citadel to understand more about Vietnam's history
- Enjoying a stunning scenery in one of the natural wonders of the world, Halong bay
- Cruising around the Tonle Sap Lake to visit the local floating villages and see landscapes
- Visiting Pak Ou Caves - home of many Buddha Images on the limestone cliff through centuries
- Exploring Hanoi with famous site as: Ho Chi Minh Complex, One Pillar Pagoda,Temple of Literature
- Geting a fascinating walking trip through the narrow winding streets to discover deeply the old port city-Hoi An
- All sightseeing tickets
- AC land transfer in Car/ Minivan
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Services charges and government tax
- Vietnam visa Approval letter (single entry)
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Halong Bay Cruise program shared in Twin/Double cabin as per tour
- 2 Domestic Flights Hanoi - Da Nang, Hue - Ho Chi Minh (Economic class)
What's Not Included
- International flight
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Domestic Flight HCM - Da Nang - Hanoi - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap
Superior package 3*
Price for Superior package 3*
Welcome to the most bustling and buzzing city of Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon). After arriving to Tan Son Nhat Airport, allow yourself to breathe the fresh air from "The Pearl of the Far East". En route to the hotel and take a peaceful rest to recover from a long haul flight at your leisure. Otherwise, just grab a map and explore the city on your own.
Let's start your early morning by visiting Saigon's China Town and learning how to make the good old Vietnamese medicine at the FITO Museum. Then wander around the immense kiosts of goods and stuff at Ben Thanh Market. You may want to grab a lunch before carrying on the city tour with a tour to the War Remmants Museum and former Presidential Palace. Exploring the city's French colonial architecture, the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office will be the conclusion of your full day tour.
Have a quick breakfast and you are transferred to the airport for your internal flight to Da Nang. Then come with your driver and guide from the airport to the ancient riverside town - Hoi An. At first, take a half-day walking tour around the narrow streets of Hoi An, then enjoy a tranquill moment at Chua Ong Pagoda, the 200-year old Tam Ky ancestral house, the Chinese Assembly Hall and the famous Japanese Bridge. Conclude the day with a gentle sunset boat trip.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel then check-out and drive over the 500m-high Hai Van pass to Hue. Enjoy a stop at the scenic Lang Co Beach for a drink before continuing on to Hue - a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Vietnam’s former capital. Spend the afternoon on a leisurely walking tour through the ancient city, then go sight-seeing from the Royal Citadel to the Imperial Museum, as well as the Mausoleum of King tu Duc (a replica of the king’s palace built for the next reincarnation of the king).
Spend your morning on a private boat cruise along the romantic Perfume River to visit the Lady Pagoda (Thien Mu Pagoda), Dong Ba Market and the ornate Minh Mang's tomb. Then your driver will take you to Danang Airport in the afternoon to catch your short flight to Vietnam’s capital city, Hanoi. Upon arrival, get transferred to your hotel in the city centre. If you want, again just grab a map and explore the nearby areas on your own
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Our driver will transfer you to the Siem Reap International airport to catch your departure flight home. Hope to see you again soon.
- Special request: provide upon request
- What to bring: passport, camera, good shoes + personal medicines
- Transport: A/C vehicles with complementary water
- Flight: Economy class
- Child under 2 years old: surcharge 20% flight ticket
- Child from 2 to under 8: surcharge 50% flight ticket
- Maximum 01 child sharing room with 2 adults
- Train: Deluxe tourist class, 4 pax/cabin
- Room plan: twin/double sharing (triple upon request)
- Accommodations: subject to change due to tour option and availability at the time of booking
- Standard package: 2* hotels, 2* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Superior package: 3* hotels, 3* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Deluxe package: 4* hotels, 4* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Luxury package: 5* hotels (or 4*++), 5* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Vietnam Visa: required for most of foreigner tourists, contact us if you need visa support.
- Holiday surcharge: 10% for Christmas, New Year and Vietnamese Lunar New Year
- Prebooking: Contact us before booking if you are solo travelers or want triple room or have different arrival/departure time