This tour perfectly balances cultural immersion with sightseeing and relaxation, giving you an unparalleled Indochina experience. Exists a land where the magic of the time ennobles the beauty shaping it in many different ways. This beauty keeps unchanged over the years and it is reflected in a huge number of traditions, monuments, dishes, buildings, and landscapes. Discover all of that and much more in this tour that includes the legendary Angkor temples, the bright lights of Saigon; tranquil beaches and the magic of Laos’ wats. Join us for a life time!
- Cambodia: Discover the splendid temples of Angkor and visit the floating village at Tonle Lake
- Laos: Visit many famous beautiful temples in Luang Prabang, have a excursion to Kuang Si Waterfalls
- Vietnam: Cruise on Halong Bay, visit Hoi An Ancient Town, relax on the sandy beach, explore the colonial Saigon (Ho Chi Minh), join Hanoi city tour and boat cruise to Mekong Delta
- All sightseeing tickets
- AC land transfer in Car/ Minivan
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Services charges and government tax
- Vietnam visa Approval letter (single entry)
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Halong Bay Cruise program shared in Twin/Double cabin as per tour
- 2 Domestic Flights Ho Chi Minh - Da Nang, Da Nang - Hanoi (Economic class)
What's Not Included
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- International flight (Hanoi - Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang - Siem Reap)
Superior package 3*
Price for Superior package 3*
In the morning, leave for Halong Bay, an UNESCO Heritage Site (3.5 hour drive). Arrive at Vinashin Wharf in Halong City at noon. Embark on a beautiful cruise to explore the bay with magnificent stone islands and emerald water. Enjoy fresh seafood meals served on board. Overnight on cruise.
Wake up early to enjoy a spectacular dawn over the bay. After breakfast on board, return to the Wharf at noon and travel back to Noi Bai Airport for the flight to Luang Prabang - an UNESCO Heritage City. Welcome on arrival and transfer to your hotel. Check in and spend the rest of evening free at leisure. Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Free time at leisure until being transferred to the airport for a flight to Siem Reap (2 hour duration). You will be welcomed at the airport and taken to the hotel. Check in and rest of day is free at your leisure. Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Free time at leisure until being transferred to the airport for your flight onward home or other destinations. Check out time tends to be at noon. Meals on your own. End of the tour.
- Special request: provide upon request
- What to bring: passport, camera, good shoes + personal medicines
- Transport: A/C vehicles with complementary water
- Flight: Economy class
- Child under 2 years old: surcharge 20% flight ticket
- Child from 2 to under 8: surcharge 50% flight ticket
- Maximum 01 child sharing room with 2 adults
- Train: Deluxe tourist class, 4 pax/cabin
- Room plan: twin/double sharing (triple upon request)
- Accommodations: subject to change due to tour option and availability at the time of booking
- Standard package: 2* hotels, 2* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Superior package: 3* hotels, 3* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Deluxe package: 4* hotels, 4* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Luxury package: 5* hotels (or 4*++), 5* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Vietnam Visa: required for most of foreigner tourists, contact us if you need visa support.
- Holiday surcharge: 10% for Christmas, New Year and Vietnamese Lunar New Year
- Prebooking: Contact us before booking if you are solo travelers or want triple room or have different arrival/departure time