Complete trip to explore both Vietnam and Cambodia by train and road way. Travel from the North to the South of Vietnam to discover the interesting Vietnamese history, gastronomy, people and gorgeous landscapes. Then, you will pass the border to Cambodia where you will continue your exciting adventure. Although both countries are neighboring, their differences are very obvious, so the trip will give you chance to explore two very different places. In this wonderful trip, you will have the chance to discover the most highlighted sites, different cultures and gain numerous special experiences.
- Visit Phnom Penh - the Capital of Cambodia and "Pearl of Asia"
- Get to know the amazing man-made monument of Angkor Wat Temple
- Enjoy an enjoyable journey to visit two countries of Southeast Asia : Vietnam and Cambodia
- Enjoy a cruise to Halong Bay & explore a huge diversity of ecosystems, including offshore coral reefs, freshwater swamp forests, mangrove forests
- Visit the ancient capital of Vietnam with many highlighted sites such as the Imperial Citadel, Tu Duc/ Minh Mang tomb and Thien Mu pagoda
- All sightseeing tickets
- AC land transfer in Car / Minivan
- All In-tour English speaking guide
- Services charges and government tax
- Vietnam Visa Approval letter (single entry)
- Fresh shower in Standard room when needed
- Halong bay Kayaking in Standard & Superior Class
- Domestic flight Da Nang - Ho Chi Minh (Economic class)
- Meals as indicated (B-Breakfast, L- Lunch, D- Dinner )
- Train tickets Hanoi - Hue 4th berth sleeper cabin (sharing cabin)
- All accommodation as mentioned in twin/ double with daily breakfast
What's Not Included
- Cambodia Visa
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Personal expense, tips and gratuities
- Other services not mentioned above
- EARLY Check in & LATE check out at hotel
- Halong bay Kayaking in Deluxe & Luxury Class
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation
Standard package 2*
Price for Standard package 2*
Superior package 3*
Price for Superior package 3*
Deluxe package 4*
Price for Deluxe package 4*
Luxury package 5*
Price for Luxury package 5*
Our local guide will welcome you at Noi Bai Airport (Hanoi) on arrival. Transfer (30km - 45mins - 1 hour driving) to the city for hotel check in. Room is at your disposal from 1.30PM. You are free to relax at the rest of the day. Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Leave Hanoi this morning and head straight to Halong bay a stunning UNESCO World Heritage site with its 3,000 islands of towering limestone dotting the bay and Gulf of Tonkin (180km – 3.5 - 4 hour driving). After arriving at noon, you will board a beautiful boat for an overnight cruise on Halong Bay with an excellent menu of fresh seafood. Lunch and dinner will be served on boat. Overnight on board.
Upon your arrival Hue station, meet your local guide and drive to your hotel for a short rest. Room is at your disposal at 1.30pm. Have breakfast at a local restaurant and then start to explore Hue city by visiting the Imperial Citadel of Hue and the traditional Thien Mu Pagoda on the banks of Perfume river. In the afternoon, visit Tu Duc tomb - one of the most beautiful tomb in Hue. If time permitted, visit a garden house to learn more about the culture of Hue. Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Under the guidance of your local guide, we set out on a city tour of the former capital of French Indochina, once known as Saigon. Historic landmarks include the Old Saigon post office, Notre Dame Cathedral, Opera House, and the War Museum. In the afternoon, visit the ethnic Chinese district of Cholon with Binh Tay market and Thien Hau pagoda. Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
In the morning, you will leave Phnom Penh to Kampong Thom. On the way you will pass a number of villages and visit the temples of Sambor Prei Kuk, which is Angkor’s oldest capital. After lunch, start to visit the pre Angkorian temples to get an ideal introduction to Angkor. After visiting, transfer to Kampong Thom where you will arrive in the afternoon. Dinner on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
In the morning, you will leave to Kompong Khleang. Here all the houses are on stilts offering an exceptional natural environment and showing breathtaking views of floodplains, rice fields and water views as far as the eye can see. Walking through the village meeting the locals and their lovely children. Afterwards, travel by boat over the canals to a large lake where Vietnamese people live when they are displaced from their homes because of the seasons. Return to the village and have a picnic lunch in a villager’s home. In the afternoon, continue to Siem Reap and transfer to your hotel. Dinner on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Your day starts with a visit to Angkor Wat, a world heritage site with soaring towers and extraordinary bas-reliefs. It is one of the most amazing man-made monuments in the world, erected in the 12th century in honour of Vishnu. In the afternoon, transfer to Banteay Srei where the most impressive jewel of Khmer art is. Erected in the 10th century, this small pink sandstone temple is known as the Citadel of Women. On the way back, visit the ancient Ta Prohm Monastery where immense branches have taken root in the stones – hence the nickname of the Jungle Temple. You will find some splendid sculptured Devatas and an atmosphere that is unique. Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Free at your leisure until be transferred to the airport for your departure flight. Room is at your disposal until noon time. Meals on your own. End of services.
- Special request: provide upon request
- What to bring: passport, camera, good shoes + personal medicines
- Transport: A/C vehicles with complementary water
- Flight: Economy class
- Child under 2 years old: surcharge 20% flight ticket
- Child from 2 to under 8: surcharge 50% flight ticket
- Maximum 01 child sharing room with 2 adults
- Train: Deluxe tourist class, 4 pax/cabin
- Room plan: twin/double sharing (triple upon request)
- Accommodations: subject to change due to tour option and availability at the time of booking
- Standard package: 2* hotels, 2* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Superior package: 3* hotels, 3* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Deluxe package: 4* hotels, 4* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Luxury package: 5* hotels (or 4*++), 5* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Vietnam Visa: required for most of foreigner tourists, contact us if you need visa support.
- Holiday surcharge: 10% for Christmas, New Year and Vietnamese Lunar New Year
- Prebooking: Contact us before booking if you are solo travelers or want triple room or have different arrival/departure time