Please kindly read these policies carefully. On booking online or signing our booking form when making reservation over the phone or by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our policies, and are accepting the terms of these conditions on behalf of all persons in the party
By entering the site, you accept our Terms and conditions. The policies are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check them regularly in case there is any change.
Continuing to use the site after a change has been made is your acceptance of those changes.
1. Rate quoted in the programs:
The rate for tours and services quoted on website are valid as stated in the price section in each tour/service and are net prices and quoted in American dollar per person, inclusive of 5% service charge and exclusive of 10% VAT tax. The promotion price (if any) is applied at the period indicated in the price list.
Each tour/service has it own price validity. If customers wish to book on the date that is not available on the price list, please contact our Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for the most up-to-date price.
2. Included in quoted programs:
- All kind of transport as mentioned in the “Inclusion” section of each tour
- All accommodations as noted in the itinerary based on twin/double sharing with daily breakfast;
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner, Br: Brunch);
- Entrance fees;
- English speaking guide;
- Activities as stated in the itinerary.
3. Not included in quoted program prices:
- Early and/or late check in at hotels unless otherwise stated;
- Optional transfer in the tour mentioned in the exclusion section;
- International airfares unless otherwise stated;
- Visa fee and visa arrangement fee;
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary;
- Drinks & personal expenses;
- Gratuities and tips;
- VAT tax.
We require full payment for all online bookings with Indochina Package Travel on indochinapackagetravel.com .There are 2 payment methods available, details can be found at: http://indochinapackagetravel.com/payment-guide/
- Paypal or Credit card via PayPal (3% fee)
- Credit card via OnePay (3% fee)
Indochina Package Travel strongly suggests the payment via OnePay and PayPal as they are fast, no booking fee and secure, easy to refund for customer in case the tour is canceled or modified.
5. Amendment, cancellation and refund
All modifications and extensions must be made at the time of booking.
Any subsequent changes are subject to an additional fee, plus any other applicable cancellation fees as imposed by Indochina Package Travel, and such fees are due immediately when the amendment request is made.
No amendment will be accepted within 3 days prior to departure, and no change may be made after travel has commenced.
5.2 Cancellation from travelers
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 22 days before arrival: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 15-21 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations and nonrefundable flight/train ticket…
For no show cases, there will be no refund.
All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received/confirmed by Indochina Package Travel
5.3 Cancellation from Indochina Package Travel/Providers
Indochina Package Travel reserves the right to cancel any trip package, itinerary or any part of a client’s itinerary due to insufficient sign-ups, overbooking, or anything else resulting directly or indirectly by the acts of God, detention, annoyance, machinery breakdown, quarantine, bad weather, or causes beyond its control.
Indochina Package Travel is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the client or for non-refundable air tickets, equipment, medical costs, etc.
In case we cancel a trip, for any reason, we will contact you immediately (phone, email, in person) and offer you the alternatives or the payment for your trip will be refunded in full.
– If you agree to take the alternative before tour departure: We will change to similar tour at the same price range and level of service. If such kind of tour is unavailable for the same reason of cancellation, we will change to other tour. If the price of the tour we offer as alternative is less than the tour you paid, we will refund the difference in price between 2 tours. Such alternatives require a close cooperation and harmony between both you and Indochina Package Travel.
– If you don’t accept our offer, we will cancel the trip for you and full refund will be given. The refund will be done in the same way the payment made. It means if you made the payment by credit card, our bank will give you money back. And if it’s PayPal, we will request for a refund transaction. As this process is done by third party so it could take some times. We will notify you once they get it done.
– In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
Please send an email to us at email@example.com to discuss, we are happy to listen and do all our best to give you the fairest things possible.
6. Voucher of confirmation:
Voucher/Invoice will be issued by Indochina Package Travel after the the booking is confirmed and payment is completed and send to customers via email/fax/snail mail (if email and fax is unavailable)
In case immediate confirmation is not possible, we will inform you of the booking status at the time of reservation.
7. Pickup and transfer
7.1 Pickup/Drop off service:
Pickup is a term prefers the pickup and transfer by a shuttle bus for a certain group tour. This is optional service which is included in quoted price of some tours and excluded in some other ones (quoted separately). The shuttle bus can pickup at one or several points depending on each tour and each destination.
– Free pickup at hotel by shuttle bus is applied for hotels/stays centrally located and clearly mentioned in each tour.
– Meeting point is applied for hotels/stay outside free pickup area. It can be operation office or the last pickup point in each destination. Customers are suggested to take a taxi to the meeting points 5 minutes sooner than estimated time.
– Pickup surcharge is applied for hotels/stay outside free pickup area but the bus can still pickup. The surcharge is around 10USD/group, payable in cash on the day of the tour and the pickup time will be earlier than in the free pickup area.
– Drop off at the hotel is applied for some tours and some destinations only. Some others will drop off in city center only and surcharge for the drop off at hotel.
7.2 Pickup procedure:
– Pickup time: is the time customers will be picked up at the hotel for at meeting point. Estimated pickup time will be reconfirmed by our staff before departure date. Customers need be present at the hotel lobby during pick up time for pickup.
– Pickup procedure: The driver/tour guide will ask the hotel receptionist for the name of tour leader + nationality + room number (if any) at hotel provided during the pickup time. Thus, make sure that the address of the hotel is right, the tour leader name can be found at the hotel and you are at the hotel during pickup time. If failed pickup happens because of wrong hotel, wrong name, no show at pickup time, the tour will be canceled and fully charged as “no show”.
– Notes: Double check the invoice/ voucher upon confirmation. Room number or reachable contact number and name of other member in the group is suggested to provided in advance in case of emergency.
8. Liability and Insurance:
Indochina Package Travel is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by passengers.
Passengers are required to have full travel insurance. Local conditions may be affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, we will endeavor to substitute suitable arrangement of similar value. Participation on any tour implies full agreement to above conditions by all parties involved.
9. Children discount:
Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
Over 8 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using his own bed.
Your personal information will not be released unless the law permits it or your permission is granted.